Make a Donation
Caring for, improving and maintaining The Meadows is a never-ending task. Much of the work is carried out by our Volunteers, who beaver away throughout the year. We are so grateful to them for their hard work on behalf of all of us.
The Volunteers cannot deal with everything, and we need to pay for things such as specialist work on trees, the hire of agricultural equipment, hay harvesting etc. We need diesel for the tractor, and have to maintain our equipment. We need to pay for insurance and other necessary overhead costs.
Every year we need to raise at least £6,000 to pay for these essentials. You can help us by making a donation. Every penny you donate will be spent on The Meadows.
If you are donating towards one of our Meadows Projects or Meadows Equipment, please could you make reference to the actual project you are donating to. If the PayPal Donate Button is used, this information can be appended in the “Add special instructions to the seller” box.
We can accept donations:
by MyDonate (Please use the MyDonate button below)
- by Credit card or PayPal (Please use the PayPal Donate button)
- by Bank Transfer (to HSBC Bank, sort code 40-31-06, account number 02489317, account name The Hollingbourne Meadows Trust Ltd)
- by cash or cheque (sent to Autumn Cottage, Musket Lane, Hollingbourne, Kent ME17 1UY)
- or we would be pleased to come to collect: just telephone Peter on 01622 880580.
- When donating, please consider using Gift Aid. For every £1 you donate, the taxman gives us 25p (at no cost to you). More